Monday, November 1, 2010

Hot Food Zine 0.5 Sneak Peak

As mentioned in other blog posts, this is my friend Mike Conway's zine project. I ran into him last night at the Albion House halloween party, and he gave me permission to scan some of his work. Prior to coming out with a well done, full length zine, Mike came to a show one day and started passing these short little mini zines out to people. There are goofy comics and the story of a phantom phone dialer involved, along with some cool artwork. Speaking of cool artwork there's a picture of two fetish skins blowing each other on the back cover (real classy Mike haha). Though it came out quite a long time ago, I've always enjoyed this and the other full length Hot Food Zine #1. Check this sneak peak out for now, when I get the inclination I'll probably end up scanning the other one in.




2 comments:

  1. Never seen this issue, thanks for posting it. Hot Food rules, as does Mike Conway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed on both counts. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete