Monday, October 11, 2010

X/X/X

So I hit up the Straight Edge fest at a new venue called "Locked Out" yesterday....located near Fullerton and Cicero. The only bands I really wanted to see were Black SS (They canceled...bummer), Sorry Excuse, and RazorxFade....to be honest, I considered this more of a hangout for myself. The venue itself was cool.....minus all the dumb, ultra-leftist political propaganda. The "stage" was pretty low, but kids made up for it by using themselves as stage-dive launch pads. I was chugging a Four Loko outside, and during this I managed to miss RazorxFade....who must've had a 5 minute set or something. It was cool seeing all the usual faces, especially cuz I haven't been coming out as much as usual. It was also cool meeting a bunch of new people, mainly the Kansas and STL kids.....who are lots of fun to hang out with. Apparently more people then I thought follow and enjoy the blog, which makes me really happy. A bunch of us got food at Lazo's afterwards which was delicious, except for the fact that our waitress was a chip nazi. Talked to Sorry Excuse about doing an interview, Antonio and the others were down for it, so look for that coming up soon....I still gotta get some questions together. Anyways, last night was a lot of fun. Thanks to Nick Baran for putting everything on, the bands that played, cool peeps I met, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment