Thursday, July 29, 2010

Crazy Indian Music Videos



I'm gonna steal this guy's moves for the next time I go clubbing. Also, whoever produced this video had got to have been smoking some major hash, it's some crazy Mortal Kombat type shit. Oh yea, btw, this song will be stuck in your head for a long time whether you like it or not. I'm warning you.



This guy is obviously some kind of Indian sex symbol....judging from the video I think his name is Benny Lava and he looks like some kind of wolfman. Again, I'm stealing this dudes moves for next time I go to a club. Imagine the look on people's faces if I start busting this shit out of nowhere.



Two more Indian Superstars, who may or may not be partners in life. The best dance move in this is the snake-charmer. You'll know it when you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment