Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tosh.O

I know I'm a bit late, but I've recently developed an appreciation for this dude's comedy, especially his show on Comedy Central "Tosh.O" where he makes fun of viral videos people send him on the internet (My dream job, basically already what I do with this blog haha). Dude is fucking hilarious. I love how the gloves have come off in mainstream comedy and extreme political incorrectness reigns. Tosh takes lots of cues from "Talk Soup", a sharply written show on "E" Network that lampoons daytime television, unfortunately the heyday of that show has come and gone (Jim Hensen was the best host). It's good that we now have someone like Tosh who takes everything to the next level.

Check out Tosh's blog here:

http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.o

You can find links to 5 full episodes of Tosh.O in HD on there. Watch them, they rule.

6 comments:

  1. Tosh is 10x better than the talk soup guy. I have seen him 4 times live and his comedy is much more borderline offensive than he appears on tosh.0. He is just doing that show for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, but hey....if someone threw a bunch of money at me to do a show like that it'd be a no-brainer. I guess Tosh was born in Germany too, another little piece of interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Thought he was born in florida? He will be here in September or November? Tickets are like 40 bucks though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to his Bio, he was born in Germany but grew up in Florida. 40 bucks is pretty steep but if I had it I'd go. Dude's funny as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I paid 30 last time I saw him so if I have the money I am for sure there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who is this btw do I know you in real life? Thanks for adding me to your blog list....and thanks for letting me "borrow" that PCP Death Drug Video haha.

    ReplyDelete