Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ZOMBI

A couple weeks back I participated in the filming of a zombie film. My friend Megadeth John picked me up, and we smoked a joint on the way to the city, stopping along the way to pick up a couple Four Loko's. We met up with Fabian (The drummer of John's band) and his girl Donna, plus a few other dudes up at the band's practice spot on 16th and Western. After smoking a bit more weed, Donna started to apply my "corpse paint", which included a nasty head laceration and a broken nose. We left the practice spot, grabbed some beers from the store, then found a viaduct in Pilsen and started filming under it. We filmed a bunch of attack scenes where "Zombie Hunters" stumbled upon a zombie under the dark viaduct and start to "beat" me with various weapons including shovels, baseball bats and pick-axes. It was fun.The cops came about 10 times. They said they had recieved a ton of calls about someone getting beat up really bad under the viaduct. We explained what we were doing and they were cool about it. The only close call was this one cop who jumped out of his car and ordered everyone with weapons to put them on the ground. Once he was told what was going on he chilled out considerably and left. It took me forever to wrangle these pictures away from Fabian, but I finally got him to come through. He did throw a huge watermark on it though, I don't think anyone cares enough to try to capitalize on Zombie photos of me, but whatever. Here's some of the pics:










No comments:

Post a Comment