Thursday, September 9, 2010

Show last Tuesday, Cyborg, Noose, Thought Crusade etc.

This show was a lot of fun. I expected more people to be there since there hasn't been a show for awhile (at least one that I'm interested in), but I guess everyone had class or whatever. Diego and Evan came en route from class, I think they got there halfway through THought Crusade....the last band haha. Cyborg opened up the show.....Caution's new band. They played similar to Weekend Nachos but John's voice is a little higher....slightly more punk sounding, good shit. They had really powerful and heavy mid-to slow tempo parts. Good drumming etc. Stoked to see these dudes again. I stayed outside for Noose. Bucky the singer is a cool dude but his new band doesn't really do it for me. I guess lots of other people like em though. I missed Wolf Trap, or Bear Trap or whatever from Boston. Was hangin' outside with my dudes. Thought Crusade showed up, played a quick set and booked real fast. i guess Ben's shit got stolen out of the van or something. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment