Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Been getting some good buds lately....

Shit thats been around:

Sour Diesel
Sour Diesel x Master Kush
Grand Daddy Purple
Nameless Purple Dro

Both the Sour Diesel Hybrid and the GDP were excellent. Great flavor on both. The regular SD tasted like sour lemon lime candy, the hybrid has a similar taste, but got you a lot higher. I love purple buds as they usually taste really good, and last a loooong time. Also, I smoked some of what I was told was "Super Lemon Haze Hash". I didn't it was anything special and at 90 bucks an eighth, was way too expensive.Usually you gotta pay to get quality buds, but the market around here is just ridiculous. My latest purchase was the purple dro which is good but overpriced as usual. Sometimes it sucks living in the MW, we get great bud, but you gotta be willing to invest some money to smoke good. I'm about to roll up a lil joint of that purp and watch some Always Sunny.... reruns on tvduck.com

No comments:

Post a Comment