Monday, June 13, 2011

Broke 30,000 views

Another Night Owl milestone. Thank you for all the positive feedback I've received, I hope I can make this blog into something people want to keep checking back on. I basically post up anything I think is cool/rocks along with show and record reviews, interviews, random anecdotes, and other various tidings. Music means everything to me and has helped me through a lot of tough times, so if I can share what I'm into and get even one person to check out a band that brings a smile to their face or makes their life less difficult to deal with, then my mission has succeeded. I know that sounds cheesy but it's the truth. Keep checking back and don't forget to comment if you see something you like. I like to know who digs what so I know the kind of stuff people like to see posted, it's also a tangible way to see that people are checking out and absorbing some of the stuff I post.

Anyways, keep it real...

-#'s

No comments:

Post a Comment